Whatever you read and wherever you’re reading it, all gift giving sites tell you that finding the most perfect gift for your husband can be quite a chore. We’re here to make your life much easier, with our helpful advice, tips and suggestions. When it comes to buying 3rd wedding anniversary gifts, the popular gifts lists all go with leather. Whether you live in the US, UK or anywhere else across the globe, the symbol is the same. Hoorah we hear all you ladies cry.
Champion 3rd Wedding Anniversary Gifts for Husbands
3rd Anniversary Gifts For a Husband
Gold-Dipped Golf Ball & Tee Set
- dipped in 24k gold
- excellent durability while retaining the playability
- ideal for mounting and display purposes
Gold-Dipped Poker Cards
- playable deck of poker cards dipped in 24 karat gold.
- produced to tournament grade standards
- presented in an elegant high quality case
Rich, dark leather is a material often associated with men. Picture those clubhouses, libraries and smoke rooms of previous eras. But if you haven’t got one of those in your home let’s present a few other ideas.
- Leather bag – whether you choose to buy one for him to use in the office, somewhere to store his camera, suitcases for on his travels, laptop bag or a new leather golfing bag. There are some very stylish or trendy ones to choose from.
- A Leather tie – not everyone’s cup of tea, but this gift might be right up his street.
- Car with a leather interior – we appreciate this might be out of many people’s budget, but thought it was worth mentioning just in case.
- A pair of leather shoes – think comfort and style and find him the perfect pair of leather shoes. Get him to ditch those trainers he’s been wearing for the last 3 years. You’ll both be able to walk out in style on a romantic anniversary walk.
- A leather wallet – it might be that his favourite wallet is starting to look a little shabby, so buy him a new one made of leather. It certainly fits the bill for being practical, and he’ll get lots of use out of it as well.
- Something to keep his mobile safe – no more worries about him always dropping his mobile phone. Keep it protected and safe in a smart leather pouch.
- Leather belt – he’ll be feeling quite the cowboy with all his leather accessories, but we can’t miss out a leather belt.
- Personalised photo album – a place to store all your favourite memories, made from leather of course.
- Coasters – do you love having friends around even if it’s only for a cup of tea. Leather coasters will make a great addition for your home. It’ll also be somewhere for you place your celebratory glasses of champagne.
- Coin tray – a leather coin tray will look perfect on his side of the bed. You could even buy a leather trinket box so you don’t feel left out. And he could even use it for his car keys, so he’ll always know where they are.
- Leather jacket – if he’s a motorcyclist this would be a perfect gift for your husband, but if he prefers 4 wheels to 2 then there are lots of stylish casual leather jackets for you to choose from.
The list goes on and on, with………….
- leather key chain
- leather gloves
- leather hat
- watch with a leather strap
- matching leather bracelets
We could continue, but we think we’ll stop there and move on to the other 3rd wedding anniversary symbols.
Celebrate Your 3rd Wedding Anniversary with Crystal and Glass
This one might be a little bit more difficult we’ve got to agree. When you think of crystal you’re picturing stunning wine glasses, and for glass there’s the beer glass or tankard, but after that………..ummmmmm……….. we’re a bit stumped too. There got to be something suitable to give as 3rd wedding anniversary gifts for a husband, if you’re really stuck on the modern gift list idea.
OK, well here goes:
- Curved glass picture frame
- Vintage glass flask
- Crystal decanter
- Recycled glass tree decorations
- Beer brewing kit
- Visit to a glass blowing attraction
- A pair of 3D glasses so he can watch the latest blockbuster
- Glass clock
- Hopefully that’s enough to be getting on with.
Enjoy the Day Together with an Anniversary Experience
Celebrating a wedding anniversary is a special occasion, and as you’re still in the early years of your married life together, spend the time doing something as a couple. The choice of experience day should of course center around his personal tastes and preferences, but if you’re prepared to tag along and take part as well, you could find it a bit of a blast.
Let him be a fighter pilot for the day – he’ll be sent off with a qualified co-pilot, and soar about the local city
Tandem hang gliding or skydiving flight – if he’s always wondered what it would be like to pilot his own personal craft, give him the chance this anniversary. Viewing the world from several thousand feet up will be quite a breathtaking experience, that’s for sure.
NASCAR stock car ride along – give him the thrill of a lifetime, in a Sprint Cup style stock car. He’ll be provided with all the necessary racing gear, along with his own personal instructor, and safety briefing of course.
3 years of married life may not seem like much of an achievement, but it’s a sure fire sign that there’s more to come. Enjoy this third wedding anniversary with your beloved husband, and think and plan for all those years still to come.