Celebrating the day that your marriage took place is an important part of maintaining a strong relationship. You’ve made it past a decade and what better reason do you need to celebrate? Traditionally, it has always been the man in a relationship who is put under pressure to find the perfect anniversary gift for his wife. And this goes back hundreds of years. But we’re all for change here at anniversarygiftsforhusband.com, and would love to help you turn the tables. This site is dedicated to helping all you ladies out there find the perfect anniversary gift for your loving husband, whatever year you might be celebrating. And here on this page we’ll be concentrating on 11 year wedding anniversary gift ideas for your husband.
The traditional theme for your 11 year wedding anniversary gift for your husband is steel. Quite a manly material, so you’re already off to a head start.
11th Anniversary Gifts For a Husband
Gold-Dipped Golf Ball & Tee Set
- dipped in 24k gold
- excellent durability while retaining the playability
- ideal for mounting and display purposes
Gold-Dipped Poker Cards
- playable deck of poker cards dipped in 24 karat gold.
- produced to tournament grade standards
- presented in an elegant high quality case
Leave your husband speechless with a gift of steel for your 11th anniversary
Time flies when you’re having fun, but it’s never too late to consider an 11 year anniversary gift for your husband. It’s become a bit of a tradition for couples to follow a list and give their spouse a themed gift. The traditional theme for this year we’ve already mentioned, so let’s get on with our top ideas.
Steel anniversary gifts that will come in useful
Men tend to love gifts that will be practical, so consider one of these as your 11th wedding anniversary gift for your husband:
- Steel framed garden chairs – A gift he can use when chilling in the yard, or to take with him to sit in comfort when watching his favorite game.
- Steel keychain with handy bottle opener – There are so many designs to choose from, you’ll have no problem finding one that suits your husband’s taste.
- Stainless steel necklace – Steel is a material that can look just as stunning as gold, silver or platinum, and with stainless steel you can be sure its beauty will never tarnish.
- Stainless steel cufflinks – The perfect compliment to a crisp shirt, your husband will look like he’s minted when he wears them.
- Stainless steel watch – The perfect companion to his cufflinks would be a stainless steel watch.
- Tankard – He’s bound to appreciate a gift that will keep his beer cooler for longer.
- Steel whisky cubes – If your husband prefers spirits to beer, give him stainless cubes that are chilled in the freezer, before being dropped into his favorite drink.
Have a bit of fun with your 11th anniversary gift for him
There aren’t many guys who don’t enjoy a laugh, so give him a gift this year that will be fun and enjoyable. Here are a few of our favorite ideas:
- BBQ grill made of steel – He’ll soon be cooking up a storm in the yard for all his mates and the neighbors
- Stainless steel BBQ tools – No BBQ is complete without a set of tools, as you don’t want him to burn his fingers
- Anything booze related – Alcohol will always spice up the occasion, so consider a steel cocktail shaker, hip flask, ice bucket, or anything else that will make drinking more fun
- Ever heard of Steel Pulse? – Buy him a CD from this famous UK roots reggae band
- Watch the movie Man of Steel – Cuddle up together on the couch and enjoy a night at the movies
- Visit an amusement park – Have a bit of fun and feel like kids again with rides on the roller coaster, Ferris wheel, and any other rides you can find made of steel
- Take him away for a vacation – To keep in with the traditional theme, consider Steele Hill Resorts in New Hampshire, or Springsteel Resort and Marina in Minnesota
As well as steel there are a number of themes you could use for your husband’s 11th wedding anniversary gift.
More themes to help with finding an 11th anniversary gift for your husband
It’s always a struggle finding new ideas for gifts, and after 11 years of anniversaries, birthdays, and Christmas, it’s hardly surprising you find yourself in the same position. It can be very easy to fall into the trap of buying your husband generic gifts. Which is why it’s great to have a theme to use for inspiration. For an 11th anniversary gift, as well as the traditional theme there is a modern theme that is fashion jewelry. Possibly not something your husband is going to be impressed with, which is why you should also consider the anniversary gemstone.
Turquoise has been a prized gem and ornamental stone for thousands of years. It has a unique blue hue that can range from a blue that is so pale it’s almost white, to sky blue and even a blue-green to a yellowish green. For thousands of years, many cultures have thought of turquoise as a holy stone, a bringer of good fortune, or used it as a talisman. And it can look stunning set in a ring, necklace, or tie pin.